terça-feira, 11 de setembro de 2007

Trouble with thinking

I can’t think of anything to write.
Somehow most of the things I think of are related to a girl who is bored and is willing to make something big in her life, but doesn’t know how to start, I wonder why… or something related to sex isseus, aids, catholic, priest, pretty much Almodovar like… wonder why also.
Most of the pieces I think of are related to something I read, a book or a short story, or either about some story that I know, a friend’s life, or something related to my own life, which I wasn’t necessarily the protagonist.
What I want now is to be next to the person I love and tell the most unique love story one could ever know.
That can clearly lead to a plot, I mean its someone, me, wanting something, to be with the person I love and tell the most unique story one could know, but clearly has difficulties to achieve that goal, such as, I`m miles away from the person I love, I don’t know if he loves me back, will it work out, us two together? I don’t know. And how, Oh how, will I tell the most unique love story one could ever know if I haven’t love anyone and, nevertheless, haven’t felt love back?
This could be the best screenplay ever written, if I could just find out how. Better yet if this desire become true in my life from tonight till tomorrow morning.
I could turn off the computer and go day dream about how marvelous would I feel if he was here, than all of the sudden my phone would ring, and it was him, downstairs, asking the number of my apartment. First I would feel very insecure since I’m wearing my running out fit, and my hair is kinda messy, but then, who cares, he had seen me waking up in the morning, that I worse, also its my love. He would come up, I will open the door, he won’t say a word, just drop his bags on the floor and kiss me, the best passionate kiss ever known, then we would hug forever, no words are needed at this moment. Only then, after I took his things to my room we would talk, and he would tell me how much he loves me, how was an absurd idea to come to NYC just to be with me, but he couldn’t handle being alone, and I have to admit, I feel miserable here alone too, then we would promise never to be apart from each other, never. We would spend the night together, talking and drinking, he would buy cigarettes for me, since here is very expensive, as a treat, then only late at night we would fall asleep together in each others arms. Wake up the next day not believing this as happening, that he came, that we are together, here in NYC. I would not go to class tomorrow and we would get married, here in NY. Then I would think about the past and how complicated things were, than the present, how good I feel this exact moment next to him, and the future ahead of us, how we would maintain this pleasant feeling.
Too dreamy? Well It is what happens to every movie, they live happily ever after, don’t they?
Back to reality, there is no way he would come. I’m not being pessimist, but as I said I haven’t loved yet, as far as I know, and haven’t felt love back either. Someone would only do that if they really love someone else, and not just love, the word l-o-v-e, but the whole package that comes along with it.

3 comentários:

Dr House disse...

Se eu estivesse em NYC, e o Pavarotti estivesse vivo, eu mandava ele encenar de novo Turandot, de Puccini.

Baixa Nessun Dorma, é a ária (canção) do último ato dessa ópera.

Convidaria para vc assisitir comigo.

Maggie disse...

Too dreamy indeed. But I don't blame you, I do it all the time... ;P

Maggie disse...

Como foram as aulas essa semana?! Me escreve!!! :*